Your Local Caloundra Plumber
For the best plumbing services in Caloundra, Caloundra West, Aura and the surrounding suburbs.
Whether You Have a Blocked Drain, Leaking Tap, Running Toilet or Leaking Roof, we do it all.
Your Local Plumbers In Caloundra
Whether you need a plumber that will arrive on time and do what he says he will, or you need an emergency plumber in Caloundra, all you need to do is give us a call. Our friendly team can get a plumber to your fast, or arrange for a quote to be made.
We regularly work with property managers and they appreciate our efficiency and reliability. You will too.
For the best local plumber in Caloundra, it has to be Wurtulla Plumbing and Drainage. Experienced, Reliable and Local.
Our Plumbing Services In Caloundra Include The Following :
- Tap Repairs and Replacement
- Installing or Replacing or Repairing fixtures such as toilets, showers, sinks and mixers.
- Hot Water System Installations
- Electric, Solar or Gas Hot Water Replacement or Repairs
- Clearing blocked drains and waste pipes
- CCTV Camera Inspections
- Water leaks above and below ground
- Storm water gutter cleaning and repairs
- Drainage repairs and new drainage works
- Backflow and Thermostatic Mixing Valve tasks
- Sewerage Treatment Systems Installations and programmed Maintenance
- Dishwasher Installations
- Gas Fitters in Caloundra
- Water Audit Testing/Water Efficiency Reports
- Roof, Guttering and Down pipe installation and repairs
- New Water Supply and Alteration work
- Zip Units / Billi Boiler Services, Repairs and Replacements
- Fridge or Ice Maker water supply connections
- Plumbing for property managers
- All Caloundra plumbing issues solved.
Don’t Risk It! Use a Registered Qualified Plumber and not a handy man.
Plumbers must submit a “Notifiable Work – Form 4” and submit this to the QBCC once they have performed work at your premises. The QBCC will take disciplinary action against licensees who undertake work that does not comply with the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2002.
Please CLICK HERE for further information regarding what is classified as notifiable work and why you should not engage a handy man to do your plumbing work.
Get Plumbing Help
Our plumbing services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need immediate plumbing solutions, give Wurtulla Plumbing & Drainage a call on (07) 5491 6746/ 0405 333 221, or click button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Even though we provide second-to-none quality of service, our rates are still competitive and reasonable. So whenever you have a plumbing problem, call us and we’ll be there right away.