Domestic Plumbing Services
Whether You Have a Blocked Drain, Leaking Tap, Running Toilet or Leaking Roof, Wurtulla Plumbing and Drainage can do it all.
Our Plumbing Services Include:
- Tap Repairs and Replacement
- Installing/Replacing or repairing fixtures such as toilets, showers and sinks
- Hot Water System Installation/Replacement and Repairs
- Blocked drains and waste pipes
- CCTV Camera Inspections
- Water leaks above and below ground
- Stormwater gutters cleaned and repaired
- Drainage repairs and new work
- Backflow and Thermostatic Mixing Valve servicing, repairs and installations
- Sewerage Treatment Systems Installations and programmed Maintenance
- Dishwasher Installations
- Gas Fitting Work
- Water Audit Testing/Water Efficiency Reports
- Roof, Guttering and Downpipe installation and repairs
- New Water Supply and Alteration work
- Zip Units/Billi Boiler Services, Repairs and Replacements
- Fridge/Ice Maker water supply connections
Don’t Risk It! Use a Registered Qualified Plumber and not a handy man.
Plumbers must submit a “Notifiable Work – Form 4” and submit this to the QBCC once they have performed work at your premises. The QBCC will take disciplinary action against licensees who undertake work that does not comply with the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2002.
Please CLICK HERE for further information regarding what is classified as notifiable work and why you should not engage a handy man to do your plumbing work.
Get Plumbing Help
Our plumbing services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need immediate plumbing solutions, give Wurtulla Plumbing & Drainage a call on (07) 5491 6746 / 0405 333 221, or click the button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Even though we provide second-to-none quality of service, our rates are still competitive and reasonable. So whenever you have a plumbing problem, call us and we’ll be there right away.