Reliable Plumber In Currimundi
Call us for the best local plumbing service Currimundi has to offer.
Includes 24 Hour Emergency Plumbers in Currimundi and surrounding suburbs
If you have a Blocked Drain, Leaking Tap, Running Toilet or Leaking Roof, we can fix it fast.
If you need a plumber in Currimundi, then give our friendly team a call. Our domestic of commercial plumbers provide all types of plumbing including gas fitting. We focus on providing our clients quality plumbing and gas fitting services, provided at the right price, by friendly professionals.
We offer both scheduled and emergency plumbing Currimundi residents can count on. Our team always strive to arrive on time, with the right equipment with them to get any job done efficiently.
Body corporate and property managers can also rest assured that our plumbers will arrive well dressed and ready to solve ongoing or emergency plumbing issues at their tenant or landlords properties.
Our Plumbers In Currimundi Can Offer :
- Tap Repairs and Replacement
- Installing/Replacing or repairing fixtures such as toilets, showers and sinks
- Hot Water System Installation/Replacement and Repairs
- Blocked drains and waste pipes
- CCTV Camera Inspections in Currimundi
- Water leaks above and below ground
- Stormwater gutters cleaned and repaired
- Drainage repairs and new work
- Backflow and Thermostatic Mixing Valve servicing, repairs and installations
- Sewerage Treatment Systems Installations and programmed Maintenance
- Dishwasher Installations
- Currimundi Gas Fitting Work
- Water Audit Testing/Water Efficiency Reports
- Roof, Guttering and Downpipe installation and repairs
- New Water Supply and Alteration work
- Zip Units/Billi Boiler Services, Repairs and Replacements
- Fridge/Ice Maker water supply connections
Don’t Risk It! Use a Registered Qualified Plumber and not a handy man.
Plumbers must submit a “Notifiable Work – Form 4” and submit this to the QBCC once they have performed work at your premises. The QBCC will take disciplinary action against licensees who undertake work that does not comply with the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2002.
Please CLICK HERE for further information regarding what is classified as notifiable work and why you should not engage a handy man to do your plumbing work.
Get Plumbing Help
Our plumbing services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need immediate plumbing solutions, give Wurtulla Plumbing & Drainage a call on (07) 5491 6746, or click button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Even though we provide second-to-none quality of service, our rates are still competitive and reasonable. So whenever you have a plumbing problem, call us and we’ll be there right away.